Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Computer tower

Diesel
news:XnsA766BE7F04547HT1@5qo6vu36t1UxQr8Ne596SUTW2 NFyOVtp0BKB9L8RSQuJ
uz.seQuouD Sat, 29 Apr 2017 22:35:02 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Naturous news 29 Apr 2017 18:44:31 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I broke My mobo some time back and was given a Dell with W8 and
all the goodies. I managed to get W10 installed, and after
getting used to all the new bells and whistles, it gets the job
done. Now I want a fresh computer that is moe compact and it
looks like I have several choices in new gear. A laptop, tablet,
ETC so what would twist your short and curlies...a laptop or
tablet?

Given those two choices, I'd opt for the laptop. With a decent
screen and fullsize keyboard.

Addendum:

A decent usb mouse, too. You probably won't really like the touchpad. I
know I don't.