Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Computer tower

In article , says...

I broke My mobo some time back and was given a Dell with W8 and all
the goodies. I managed to get W10 installed, and after getting used to
all the new bells and whistles, it gets the job done.
Now I want a fresh computer that is moe compact and it looks like I
have several choices in new gear. A laptop, tablet, ETC so what would
twist your short and curlies...a laptop or tablet?
I have a laptop that came with My data loging software and hardware,
and am not willing to use it for any other purpose.

What raises an eyebrow for you???

For me , neither. I want a full size keyboard and a large 20 or more
inch screen. Laptops are for carrying around , but for fixed usage I
will stay with the desk top unit.
I don't see how anyone can get any serious work done on a tablet unless
you get one of those with the detachabel keyboard.