Joe

Default sears garage door opener

When I reprogrammed my key pad I had to remove it and hold it close to the
opener.
apparently the radio waves were weakened or were being blocked by bricks. My
unit is only 3 months old and is top of the line.

"Doordoc" wrote in message
om...
c (TOM KAN PA) wrote in message

Sears openers are made by Chamberlain.

____Reply Separator_____

I thought they were made by Chamberlain Lift-Master.

A quick search at a garage door opener parts company showed the same

parts fit
1984 thru current chain drive openers made by Liftmaster, Chamberlain,

Sears
Craftsman, Wayne Dolton, Master Mechanic.
How's this possible unless they're all made by one company and sold

under
different name?

Company name: Chamberlain Group Inc
Now you know why they are the world's largest garage door opener mfg.

Doordoc
www.Doordoc.com