Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Computer problem solved

In article , "frank says...
4/28/2017 9:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 20:05:29 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

I buy glasses on-line from Zenni Optical in China. Wife criticized me
for not buying here but I showed her glass case from pair costing 7X as
much in US and it said, "Made in China".

Show me something you can buy in the "mass market" that ISN'T made
in China, or from parts made in China, and I'll show you something
made in Korea, Viet Nam, or the Phillipines - - -

That's right. People that will only buy American are paying mostly for
nameplate. Years ago, my last American car, a Ford, was assembled in
Mexico.

Funny how what is thought of as American cars are assembled in other
countries and now some of the 'imported'cars are made in America. I
hate that because seems the imported cars are better than the same brand
made in the US.