Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default 350 chevy motor

George Fields
Sat, 29 Apr 2017
02:55:14 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Quite a few decades ago I decided a pickup needed a new motor,
so I bought a rebuilt motor from Sears. I never got around to
sending the old motor back for a rebate, and it's been sitting in
my garage since then, in the crate.

I was thinking of taking it to a local auto salvage and seeing
what they will give me for it. I guess it's not a very popular
engine anymore, but I thought I would ask you what you think it's
worth, so when I go there I can know if I'm getting a good price.

What do you think the motor would be worth?

Is it a 4bolt main version, marine version, or the regular deal?