Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computer problem solved

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:50:47 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:54:17 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

I've bought all my memory from Crucial and never had a problem. They
have a program you can use to check compatibility with your machine.

+1 I think they have the best quality, never had their RAM fail. They
have or once had a reference page. Put in the numbers from your
current RAM and it would give you the needed one from the Crucial
product line. Easy to match what you needed.

I've had rare failures on both Crucial and Kingston. VERY rare - but
they do happen occaisionally.