Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Ideal temp for freezer?

On 4/28/2017 10:33 AM, Tony944 wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message news
On 4/27/17 4:52 PM, Thomas wrote:
I aquired an older standup 16 qf freezer. I have the temp steady at
zero for a few weeks. I did not get an elec bill yet but ask if 10f
would save noticable cash. No numbers to give. Maybe a gibson? Is 10f
as good as zero?

I've been told for years to keep such things full. Even if you
put water filled
milk jugs in it the mass will keep the freezer from running as much.

How come none of you guys ever mention that there are no such freezer
16 sq. do not exist maybe 16 CUBIC FEET but not square feet.

OP posted "qf", which we all understood to mean qubic feet.