Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Best way to clean gas tank while in tractor?

wrote in message
More 9N stuff. The gas tank has crud in it. I don't know how much
but
there is enough to mostly clog the outlet. The old fuel in the tank
just dribbles out. After I get the clog removed and the tank drained
I'm thinking about using a pressure washer to clean the tank
insides.
While the tank is in the tractor. I have a 90 degree fitting for my
pressure wand that would allow getting all the insides washed down.
Suggestions? Opinions?
Thanks,
Eric

Can you drain ALL the water out afterwards and dry the inside?

I've left a car gas tank hanging upside down in the sun or three days
before soldering a penny over a rust hole.

https://www.amazon.com/POR-15-Fuel-T.../dp/B001NGB57M
-jsw