Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Miele Washing Machine: Anyone Have One ? Getting To English OnThe Screen ?

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:09:52 -0400
Bill wrote:

On 04/28/2017 07:41 AM, wrote:
I'm not quite sure what analog means in reference to a washer ?
But when I was shopping last year, to replace my 15 year old
washer with mechanical timer all new front load washers
were computerized.
The one exception was a Huebsch at $ 3000.
.. and it wasn't even a commercial model !
I really think that the manufacturers are missing a big
market segment here - give me a front load, mechanical
control washing machine - maybe 3 or 4 cycles ; no bells
no whistles - I'll pay more for less ! I don't think I'm alone.
John T.

You may be a Luddite but you're not alone:

https://speedqueen.com/products/fron...build-your-own

Speed Queen tracks your location.