Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Respectatl Respectatl is offline

Default Shooting, quick kill, point shooting

Gentlemen,

Can you say paradigm shift?

Yes. Everything that you read was and is absolutely true. To me, point shooting is the best thing since sliced bread....and I mean that. It truly is revolutionary, Once you learn quick kill, you'll never go back to iron sights (unless you're deer hunting or a shooting hundreds of yards out.

I teach point shooting informally here in Georgia. I was taught by James Rutland, who is the only "authorized" point shooting instructor....in the world.

Shoot me an email if you have questions, concerns or commments.

Have an amazing day.

--

This is a staff email account managed by Atlanta Public Schools. This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended