Posted to alt.home.repair

Default nice when something actually works

On 04/26/2017 08:13 PM, Diesel wrote:

[snip]

Perhaps it's like a train wreck? Or a completely destroyed car/truck on
the interstate. To the point where you're not sure it was a truck vs a
car to begin with.

There's one place around here, where the highway goes over a hill and
then you have to slow down for a city. I found a cube of metal there
once (it looked like a Borg Cube)
http://www.startrek.com/database_article/borg-cube, but smaller.
Evidence suggested it used to be a small pickup.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If I had power over the Jews, as our princes and cities have, I would
deal severely with their lying mouth." [Martin Luther,"On the Jews and
Their Lies",1543]