Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Renting a car?

On 04/26/2017 02:22 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
On 26-Apr-2017, wrote:

Many cars no longer have a key. Now people park them in the garage
under the bedroom and leave them running. A few people have been killed
from it.

Cite please.

It would be possible if the engine shuts down automatically when the
transmission is in Park, and restarts when put into gear. I have herd of
that.

I'd still expect some kind of key so someone else doesn't take your car.
A key could be a combination, RF device, of even biometric.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If I had power over the Jews, as our princes and cities have, I would
deal severely with their lying mouth." [Martin Luther,"On the Jews and
Their Lies",1543]