Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Windows 10 users - using edge? :)

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 4:27:34 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
On 4/26/2017 3:18 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I don't know but I've seen this dang Russian popup on this little Win 10 computer that first showed up on a Vista system I cleaned ransomware off of for a friend then I got on the Internet with it and it was behaving itself but every now and then there was this popup in Russian. I'm thinking there is something that can get into the cloud and sneaks in when browsers are synced. I'm going to have to do some research on it. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

You too? I keep seeing Putin's face popping up which encourages me to do
things I don't wanna do.

OMG! I kept seeing it too. It turned me into a Deplorable and made me vote for Trump against my will. I was possessed. Of course most people think that I'm possessed anyway. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster