Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Windows 10 users - using edge? :)

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 10:00:55 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:

ItsJoanNotJoann

All I know is I NEVER see it or get a
pop-up wanting to start Edge and haven't seen it in a year and a
half.

Oh, I suspect you have, without knowing it was edge....*sigh*

I'm a happy camper.

Ignorance is bliss so some tell me. Sometimes, I do wish I could be
like them. I really do. I might be surprised more often.

Nope, absolutely not, never, ever, ever see Edge. Never
makes an appearance. You can set your browser to whatever
you want. Just because Edge comes with W-10 doesn't mean
it can't be disabled.

You're being arrogant so you should be blissfully happy.