Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default 35% pay no income tax

burfordTjustice
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

- In tax year 2014, according to a report published by the
Internal Revenue Service, the federal government hauled in a
then-record $1,377,797,136,000 in individual income taxes.

I fail to see the reason why you, specifically, even care. You don't
reside in this country anymore. And, it's highly unlikely you paid
taxes in the first place. That would require a job that has a taxable
income.