Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Windows 10 users - using edge? :)

Oren news Wed, 26 Apr 2017 04:51:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Being such a brilliant person with special eye shades maybe you can
teach the class how smart you are, Eh? Or not.

Well, since you asked...

I have taught several university classes, per the request of the
instructor/professor. As an expert guest on the subject. [g] It's not
everyday you can get a published, internationally recognized, actual
'hacker' to attend your class and help educate the future. Not a
script kiddie mind you, but, the real thing. ROFL!

Granted, they were specialized classes for very specific IT related
concepts. So, the 'students' already had a general idea of the
subject matter and I didn't have to hold their hands or use crayons.
They understood the material well enough that I could get specific
and actually use my time to teach them some finer details of
it...Rather than explain, say, how some applications use Edge on
Windows 10 to 'render' the GUI, because they don't actually have
executable code for one. Like, oh, say, this topic.

Have you farted in a space suit?

Don't you have some prisoner to take your aggressions out on? A rough
ride, cold shower, something along those lines mebbe? You know,
you're field of 'expertise'

I bet you got off on beating up the smarter kids you went to school
with too, right? Can't compete with them on functional brain matter,
so you opted to show your physical power over some of them instead.
Am I close?