Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Windows 10 users - using edge? :)

ItsJoanNotJoann
Wed, 26
Apr 2017 22:21:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

There are some discussion sites that will walk you through
disabling it. I do not see it in my start-up menu nor programs
installed on my laptop.

So you think it's gone then?

All I know is I NEVER see it or get a
pop-up wanting to start Edge and haven't seen it in a year and a
half.

Oh, I suspect you have, without knowing it was edge....*sigh*

I'm a happy camper.

Ignorance is bliss so some tell me. Sometimes, I do wish I could be
like them. I really do. I might be surprised more often.