Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Big shop table saw

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 2:50:03 PM UTC-4, Scott Lurndal wrote:
DerbyDad03 writes:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 12:15:51 PM UTC-4, Gramps' shop wrote:
If you've got the room in your shop, take a look at this one:

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_sea...1028& cat=528

I've got the room in my shop, but I might need to remove a few items, such as everything else.

Then the walls would have to go in order to have room to feed stock into (and out of) the saw.

As long as it never rains or gets cold, I'll be fine. I think I'll put in a bid.

It's a 5hp 3-phase motor, so you'll need the juice, as well.

Well, with no walls, I can easily steal power from a bunch of neighbors. Picture a spider web of extension cords emanating from my "open floor plan" shop.