Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default nice when something actually works

"Tekkie®"
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:14:09 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 24-Apr-2017, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Color me surprised.

I can't visualize that color? Can you help me with that? Maybe
wrecked cars could be painted this color. The owner picks it up
and says "I'm surprised" You could make bucks off the paint
companies. (g)

Perhaps it's like a train wreck? Or a completely destroyed car/truck on
the interstate. To the point where you're not sure it was a truck vs a
car to begin with.