Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Pool chlorine tablets: How long are they "good" for when stored?

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:44:01 GMT, Robert Williamson
m wrote:

replying to Richard J Kinch, Robert Williamson wrote:
I disagree with you, I had some chlorine tabs from last year and I used them
in the pool and when I had the water tested again it showed I had no chlorine
in the pool and I still have to tabs in the floater

Richard hasn't been around for many years. Do you actually know how
the tablets work in support and in conjunction with chlorine?

C'mon. Baffle us with some bull doo-doo.