Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Renting a car?

On 4/26/2017 4:48 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
On 26-Apr-2017, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 26-Apr-2017, wrote:

Many cars no longer have a key. Now people park them in the garage
under the bedroom and leave them running. A few people have been
killed
from it.

Cite please.

Don't you ever read the news? I've seen at least three reports and a
bunch more it you Google it.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/national/ke...rs-slow-to-act

http://www.wyff4.com/article/police-...deaths/7004692

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...005-story.html

Yeah, current stuff from 2013... My take is 3 out of how many? Age
demographics. No carbon monoxide detectors. How many of keyed ignitions vs
keyless? Do you have one of these vehicles? It's called accidental or
suicide for a reason. Can't account for everything.

There has been at least 18 deaths so far. My car will make a sound if
you close the door with fob in your pocket out of the car and car
running. Some people leave their keys in the car all the time.

My last 3 cars have been keyless and I've survinved