Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:50:50 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 11:46:57 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:
Not many people have used a dove to kill someone

But pigeons have been used in wartime to carry messages from spies, so are instruments of war.

ROFL! A war pigeon.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8zmL9_-oB9k/maxresdefault.jpg

--
Two blondes are racing down a bumpy back road in a pretty beat up car down to a bank they're going to rob.
"Drive slower" pleads the one in the passenger seat, "I don't want all the nitro in the boot to explode."