Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Storing passwords and associated security questions - X-post

On Monday, 24 April 2017 17:57:35 UTC+1, Nick Odell wrote:
On 24 Apr 2017 12:37:19 GMT, David wrote:

This posting is coming to you courtesy of someone else's computer with
all necessary passwords etc from my Kingston DataTraveller Locker + G3
which has hardware encrypted storage which can only be accessed by
password. 10 unsuccessful attempts at breaking that password and the
drive automatically wipes itself clean.

Works for me.

What happens if this USB keys breaks physically I;/ve seen and heard this happen in the lab. ? So I know it's possible.