Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default O.T. electric cars - do they have gearboxes?

Johnny B Good wrote:

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:16:52 +0100, Chris J Dixon wrote:

OK, if you want a bit more reading, try these

Principles of Direct Current Electric Traction

https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.288435

Electric Traction

https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.19338

Thank you for those links, Chris.

I had a quick look at the linked pdfs and they look an interesting read
so I've downloaded them for future reference. :-)

Yes,. When I started in the industry a colleague lent me Dover,
which had much of what I needed to know at the time. I did get a
photocopy of the entire volume, but somebody never returned it to
me :-(

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK