Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Austin Brexit

In article ,
Vir Campestris wrote:
Go on, then. Give us some real world examples.

Two developed countries with no trade agreement at all produce a similar
thing. Lets say wheat. And it can be freely traded either way.

Since without an agreement there are WTO limited tariffs you have
carefully excluded all possibilities. It's like asking for dry water.

I'm trying to get some sense from the likes of TS

The Remoaner view is that there can be no agreement,

Where on earth did you get that idea from? Of course there can be an
agreement. But not the one sided one the Brexiteers seem to demand.

and so trade will
be impossible; the Brexiteer that there will be no tariffs. I suggest
the final result will be somewhere in between.

Unless those with a death wish get their way.

--
*The more I learn about women, the more I love my car

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.