Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:27:49 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 21:36:38 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 16:11:29 +0100, Bod wrote:

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:03:18 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

No one has got within a bulls roar of him for centurys.

Even Vlad the Impaler wasn't a patch on him.

Trump and BNP are getting there.

Hmm, Trump is a God lover.

So was Hitler,

Like hell he was.

Catholic apparently.

Nope, he never bothered to go to church as an adult.

Didn't bother with a priest when he killed himself either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...f_Adolf_Hitler
agrees with you.

Yeah, its pretty accurate.

I blame Bod for giving me false information.

Yeah, have him summarily executed forthwith.

Bullet in the back of the neck is the way to go.

I did used to think he was an atheist.

Nar, just another stupid god botherer.

but he still managed to get rid of a load of competing god lovers.

And then they got rid of him.

He got more of them then they got of him.

Not with the yanks, they killed a lot
more krauts than the krauts killed yanks.

But how many religious nuts were killed vs. atheists?

Hard to say because it's a tad hard to define a religious nut.

Heaps more god botherers than atheist tho, just because
there will always be heaps more than need a crutch for
their pathetic excuses for 'minds' than don't.