Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default thinking if getting Trex deck

Excuse me for posting something on topic but I've got a project guy from
Lowes coming over tomorrow to give me an estimate on getting existing
deck replaced by a Trex one.

Know these things are pricey but have talked to friends and have good
ball park idea.

Just wondered what important questions I should ask and what is it like
dealing with Lowes on a project like this.

Also know that Trex comes in three grades and early decks did not
weather as well and heard they are now vinyl clad for good sun
resistance. Wonder if cheapest grade holds up as well as best.