Joe

Default sears garage door opener

Make sure your new battery is good. Take your remote off the outside and
take it right under the opener and reprogram it. I can also reprogram mine
by using the wall opener by my house door. Check your sheet that came with
the opener. If you can't find it call the 800 number for instructions or for
trouble shooting. They have helped me in the past. Sears openers are made by
Chamberlain.

"Frank K." wrote in message

"FH" wrote in message
the push button code remote that is place on my outside wall has quit, i
thought it was just the battery, but i replaced it and still no power.

any
ideas? is it just plain shot?

thank you

I kept having problems with mine and found the battery contacts were
corroded. I sanded them with a fingernail card and used petroleum jelly

when
installing the battery.

Hope this is your problem.

Frank