Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Austin Brexit

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 April 2017 12:54:21 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Sadly, it seems to be a standard Brexiteer response to any points
brought up about us leaving the EU. Basically non of the usual tariffs
and duties etc will apply.

More lies. There are no "usual tariffs and duties". Only the ones we
*choose* to apply.

Go on, then. Give us some real world examples.

What happened with marmite that shot up in price as brexit was announced.

You actually think that was due to a tariff or duty? Would that be because
we'd already left the EU?

--
*I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.