Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Stay in smaller house in nice area OR buy large fixer upper in remote woods

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:44:03 GMT, Lindsey
m wrote in

So it's either pay more for our small cramped
house in a desired area or buy bigger cheaper house in remote area

Go for the bigger house in the rural area. It's a better way to raise
kids. We did the same thing 30 years ago and never regretted it.

Don't worry about the schools. If your kids are smart and you are
diligent about their learning, the school won't matter.