Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Barking mad Corbyn

In article ,
TimW wrote:
And while it is on my mind - The USA has had a lot of Nukes for a long
time. Has that contributed to peace? Have those nukes meant that the US
hasn't needed to get involved in foreign wars? What about GB, we have
had one shoddy war after another? What about Iran? Israel? Peaceful? Is
North Korea's Nuclear program keeping the country safe? I don't think so.

Depends on whether you think N Korea has plans to take over the world.

If the deterrent argument works for the UK, I can't see any reasons it
doesn't equally apply for N Korea. Or any other wannabe nuclear power.

After all, the most powerful country in the world now has 'America first'
as its principle. So just how is any other country doing the same with
theirs somehow morally wrong?

--
*In some places, C:\ is the root of all directories *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.