Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buzz Forward Buzz Forward is offline

Default Diet Soda BS

On 4/24/2017 1:16 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:29:48 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:51:39 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:31:38 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 23:20:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

At least 2 by my count, but whatever buddy.

On of them is Fast Eddy, but he is a piker compared to the Johnny.

No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

Then don't reply to the new ones. They change names to get your goat.
At least goats are quiet I suppose. GD&RVF

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

I don't get the heat because I don't reply. I don't understand why you
keep making things worse for yourself. Can you explain how it helps
your life?

I take a break from working around the homestead, come in, and jerk
his chain for a few minutes, go grab a sandwich, visit some websites
for data and watch him dance a few more times. Then I go back to
work. Its quite simple. I enjoy playing with him when I have nothing
better to do. I could put a newsreader on my cellphone. But that
would be playing on the job, so I dont bother with it.

Im rather suprised that he is so simple minded, that he cant
understand that I simply DONT CARE about what he posts. Its just
hammering on a helpless object that is fun, at times. I often let
out a little line, make myself look helpless..and then smash him right
in the face when he tries to reel me in. He goes nuts when I use
certain buzzwords and key phrases...which I toss in occasionally to
get him all pumped up.

Frankly..Im not doing it for anyone here, just for my own enjoyment.
Its not like there is a hell of a lot of metalworking discussion going
on. These threads are easy as hell to simply "Ignore", so if any of
the "sensitive" members dont want to read em...Im not going to take
them by the hand and baby em.
Hell..Ive not changed my email addy or Nym in decades..if they dont
want to read anything Im associated with, they can simply killfile me.

I was gone for 4 months without being on here..and he still ranted and
raved in the time I was gone, evidently thinking I was still here. So
ignoring him, while taking away some sadistic enjoyment from my
day...doesnt work very well. But tell you what...just for you, Ill
immediately killfile everyone of his posts when I find em, for
say..from now to the end of May, and lets see if the mental case shuts
up. My money says he continues to rant and rave, just to see his
delusions in print..but...anything for a friend.

---
https://www.cw.con/lieware

Looks like you have the latest and greatest version, gummer, because
*every* word of yours above is a lie.