Posted to alt.home.repair

Default nice when something actually works

On 04/24/2017 11:43 AM, wrote:

[snip]

The generator starts on Propane, so I don't need to worry about stale
gas or bunged up carbs. For long term use I connect it to the natural
gas line. (reduced output though)

I have a generator that has a propane conversion (it can use either
fuel). I've been starting it on gasoline, and then use propane once it
warms up.

I would like to be able to start it on propane. I've been trying it with
the valve on the demand regulator open farther. That seems to be working.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The Bible is a book that has been read more and examined less than any
book that ever existed." [The Theological Works of Thomas Paine]