Posted to alt.home.repair
Naturous Naturous is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

Diesel submitted this idea :
Naturous news Apr 2017 16:09:20 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

The submarine ride was done in stucco, as was the matterhorn
ride.

I have no idea what either of those are...

Strange that you never heard of those rides. Disneyland and Knotts
Berry Farm are known world wide.

I only recognized Disneyland out of the things you mentioned, other
than the suicide house. Amusement rides, farms (if it's actually a
farm?) aren't of interest to me.

The house was sold real cheap and demo'd. The land was
re-developed and sold cheap. It seems that the land has a jinx
because of the suicides.

I'm not a superstitious person by nature, but, I don't think I'd be
cool with living someplace where I knew people were killed there,
either. I won't even drive a rebuilt vehicle that when crashed took
someones life. I'm the type of person who wouldn't have had it rebuilt,
but, crushed whatever was left of it, instead.

I consider it to be extremely disrespectful of the dead to rebuild and
drive the vehicle they died in. I'm clearly in the minority on that
though...so my friends tell me.

I wouldn't ride it that vehicle either. Normally, the dead are
remembered, but not discussed.