Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Older Sketchup???

On 04/24/2017 6:34 AM, dadiOH wrote:
wrote in message news
2) I kept drawing a rectangle moving the cursor around until by some magic
the starting face was aligned to the right axis to get the initial box.
So, now to add the porch addition, how do you set a distance from one end
as the start point for the next rectangle to pull out of the face??? At
least, from watching videos, that seems the way to make the shape but all
they do is free hand, not matching an existing/wanted specific location.

Use the Tape Measure to mark the starting point.

Oh. I'll have to give that a go...thnx. Hadn't seen this reply earlier...