Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Clarke Mike Clarke is offline

Default New Woodburner Regulations

That's unusual. All te Die-sons I have come across didnt work. Well
that's why I came across them I suppose.

I now understand why they are popular. You can see the dust. You can
tell when they are full and they do the virtue signalling bit by visibly
filling up before your eyes.

Of course being bagless the filters clog up with fine dust in weeks.

That usually happens because they've been used to vac up lots of plaster
dust. This sticks to the inner surface of the cyclones and drastically
reduces their effectiveness.

Then they stop working.

Then you strip it down and clean the cyclones. It's a tedious and dusty
job but they run fine after that ... providing you don't use them for
cleaning up more plaster dust.

--
Mike Clarke