Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Melting Bar Soap?

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 5:03:04 AM UTC-4, millennial wrote:
On 04/23/2017 06:50 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 6:19:09 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 12:04:01 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The sliver from the old bar has to be soft, almost mushy, and the Dove
logo on the new bar has to be worn away.

Then new bar has to be rather soft as well and they will
stick together even if the Dove logo is still there.

We'll have to share a shower sometime and compare our techniques. I find that
the sliver will indeed stick, but it tends to pop off at next usage.

You old people are sooooo funny! Why do you still use bar soap and
suffer its associated soap dish mess? Did you know they make liquid soap
now?

https://www.amazon.com/Dial-Antibact.../dp/B000VA5X1U

Liquid soap is wasteful. People tend to use more of it than bar soap.
Waste is bad for the planet, Mr. Millennial.

Cindy Hamilton