Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default iPad error (-1) [bit of a rant]

I think you are being a little unfair, see my earlier post on this subject.
I have no connection with Apple and happen to think they charge far too much
for their tech, but I do understand the culture we find ourselves in these
days.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Grumps" wrote in message
news
On 24/04/2017 09:37, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 24/04/17 09:13, Grumps wrote:

snip

email from apple: "Your posting has been removed due to discussing
inappropriate activities. See our posting guidelines here ..."
I read the guidelines and it doesn't mention anything other than these
forums are for technical questions and answers. I believe I answered
correctly.
Silly me to think that I could provide assistance to others.

Recycling their old junk loses them a sale, same with discussions of
product unreliability. There are other uncensored forums though ;-)

Their forums are awash with people moaning about problems and no fixes,
and how poor apple are. Those posts haven't been removed.

BTW I didn't buy the iPad, it was a gift from a happy customer.

The film, 'Steve Jobs', is worth a look. Surprised it got released!

If you can guarantee it shows apple in a bad light then I'll watch it