Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default iPad error (-1) [bit of a rant]

On 24/04/17 09:13, Grumps wrote:

snip

email from apple: "Your posting has been removed due to discussing
inappropriate activities. See our posting guidelines here ..."
I read the guidelines and it doesn't mention anything other than these
forums are for technical questions and answers. I believe I answered
correctly.
Silly me to think that I could provide assistance to others.

Recycling their old junk loses them a sale, same with discussions of
product unreliability. There are other uncensored forums though ;-)

BTW I didn't buy the iPad, it was a gift from a happy customer.

The film, 'Steve Jobs', is worth a look. Surprised it got released!

--
Adrian C