Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default OT Barking mad Corbyn

On 2017-04-23, michael adams wrote:

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
news
I also admire politicians who have genuine principles, for standing
up for what they believe in, and not bowing down to party and career
progression. There aren't anywhere near enough of them. People like
Corbyn, Blair, Tony Benn, Hilary Benn, Heseltine, Tebbit, Thatcher,
etc. That doesn't mean I support their views - I don't think anyone
could support all the above, but I respect them for being genuine
to their own beliefs.

Unfortunately, I can't say that of anywhere near enough politicians.

Indeed. Greater love hath no politician than that he'd willingly
lay down the lives of millions of other people in pursuit his
principles.

I mean. Maximillian Robespierre, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot.

Now let's see.

Maximillin Robespierre, Reign of Terror 1793,1794 estimated 40,000 killed

Joseph Stalin estimates of those executed, worked or starved to death
20-60 million

Mao Tse Tung Great Leap Forward estimated 45 million dead

Pol Pot, Up to 25% of the Cambodian poulation killed between 1 and 3
million people.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Southern England (one assumes)

You omitted "... all the while stealing their money and spending it on things
they neither need nor want."

A retired Bankster has a little moanette about income tax.

Cry Me a River.

Taxpayer support for UK banks: FAQs

a.. Provision of cash in the form of loans to the Financial Services Compensation
Scheme and insolvent
b.. banks to support deposits, and the purchase of share capital in Royal Bank of
Scotland and Lloyds Banking Group.
Peak support (£bn)
Guarantee commitments 1,029
Cash outlay 133