Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Melting Bar Soap?

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 8:47:25 PM UTC-5, Doug Miller wrote:
ItsJoanNotJoann wrote in
:

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 6:59:37 AM UTC-5, Doug Miller
wrote:

ItsJoanNotJoann wrote in
news:c037cd33-c385-4a80-a2f1- :

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 6:47:07 PM UTC-5, Doug Miller
wrote:

ItsJoanNotJoann wrote in
:

I've been doing this for many, many years.

You have too much time on your hands.

Takes but a minute or two.

To melt a bunch of soap scraps? Riiight.

I'm just sticking two bars of soap together. I never
once mentioned I was melting anything nor a 'bunch.'
Reading comprehension is FUNdamental.

Clear writing is also fundamental to comprehension. You replied
that you had been doing "this" in a thread titled "Melting Bar
Soap" that also discussed sticking bars of soap together, and it's
far from clear which of the two practices you referred to.

The purpose of writing is not to be understood; rather, it is to
make it impossible to be misunderstood -- and you fall somewhat
short of meeting that criterion.

I first replied to Cindy's post about sticking a sliver and
a new bar together. You twisted it around to say I was melting
many slivers to make one bar which I never said I do. It's not
my fault you cannot keep up with what each of us is doing with
slivers of soap. Some are melting them, not me, some sticking
sliver and news bars together, myself and other here do this.
If this is getting you confused perhaps you'd better skip this
thread as it's messing with your mind.

Be forewarned, thread subjects tend to drift frequently as this
one did a bit.