Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Woodburner Regulations

On 23/04/17 22:21, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 23/04/17 21:25, Vir Campestris wrote:
Does it? Most people buy a new vacuum when the old one fails. Apart
from
Dyson fans of course who must have the latest colour.

We bought a new Dyson when the old one fails.

The colour was NOT a selling point. It's hideous. But it's light (SWMBO
is little) and it works.

That's unusual. All te Die-sons I have come across didnt work. Well
that's why I came across them I suppose.

You must be what the Yanks call a dumpster-diver. (dumpster - skip)

Why d'ye want to recover broken Dysons? You suffering from
Dave-fixation syndrome?

Nope. I have friends with them.

I now understand why they are popular. You can see the dust. You can
tell when they are full and they do the virtue signalling bit by
visibly filling up before your eyes.

Of course being bagless the filters clog up with fine dust in weeks.

The dust ends up in the thingy. That's what it's for.

Then they stop working.

No, they are popular because they work. On ours, I clean the filters
about every six months, but only because SWMBO insists, not because
they need it.

ROFLMAO!
Maybe in your spotless clinical house, but not out here in the country.