Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default Older Sketchup???

dpb wrote:

I've a _very_ old release; was wanting to try to get newer to do some on
the house project of 'Reclaimed' subthread...unfortunately, latest
Trimble link is to 2015 which won't install as don't have Win7 or newer.

Anybody (like Leon ) lastest version runs under XP and wouldn't
happen to have the installer for that release by any chance't...

I struggled getting started way back when and gave it up...I've spent
most of the day today in between other things watching the intro
tutorials and think I finally begin to get the picture of how to
proceed. If have to, I think I can probably make the earlier release
work but I know there are a lot of enhancements since 2007...

http://filehippo.com/download_sketchup_make/tech/15761/

your welcome.