Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

On 23/04/2017 22:14, Tim Streater wrote:

Why is it inferior? And we already have to stock etc different models
of a product for each different market we sell into. Or do you imagine
that the Russell-Hobbs kettles we sell into the US [1] are the same as
the ones we might sell into the EU?

[1] And yes we do sell such, I bought one when I lived there.
Interestingly none of the Yanks I knew had heard of the concept of an
electric kettle that turned itself off when the water boiled.

I didn't think they had electric kettles of any sort in the US due to
their shortage of volts.

--
Max Demian