Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

dennis@home wrote:
On 23/04/2017 13:35, Tim Streater wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

On 23/04/2017 09:29, Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no
tariffs
at all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

Back pedalling again?

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

So if they impose tariffs, our tariffs would automatically spring
into
life? You're just spouting more Remoaner bull****.

And you have simply no clue about how such things work in practice.

I'm still waiting for the Remoaners to explain why they wish to
be governed by an unelected quango in Brussels, want lower wages for
British workers and want more immigration.

I'm still waiting for the brexiteers to explain why immigration will
change in a significant way.

also why they think wages will go up

and why we wont still have to follow the EU directives to get CE on
what we want to export to the EU.

Ah, Den reverting to being dim again.

Of course we'll have to comply with EU regs for the stuff we export to
the EU. Just as we do when we export stuff to, say, the US - we have to
follow US norms. But not for stuff we *don't* export, geddit?

So its OK to sell inferior stuff here at extra cost because its another
product to develop, document, stock, etc.

and you call me dim. I suppose its your way of trying to make out how
clever you are.

Perhaps you can explain why it's only taken you almost a year to
understand this simple point.

You clearly still haven't.

If you had ever been involved in British Standards, you would know that
we always try to sell cheap crap, just like the rest of the world.