Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default General election

On 23/04/17 20:34, bert wrote:
In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Most of the world manages it. There's nothing magic about having such
an agreement.

Most of the world hasn't just left a long standing partnership.

So what.

Jesus H Christ. Most developed countries - ie those large enough to be a
worthwhile trading partner to us after we leave the EU - are already in
agreements with other countries. Those agreements can make it very
difficult for the likes of us to muscle in. In exactly the same way as
the
US etc can't reach an agreement with the EU.

Perhaps you've not noticed the distinct lack of countries indicating
their
desire to form a trade etc agreement with the UK after we've finally left
the EU and are free to enter one?

But carry on believing in your fantasies.

And you continue with your total ignorance of how trade agreements work.

...and the countries queueing up to form trade agreements with the UK..

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller