Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 23/04/2017 09:29, Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no
tariffs
at all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

Back pedalling again?

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

So if they impose tariffs, our tariffs would automatically spring into
life? You're just spouting more Remoaner bull****.

And you have simply no clue about how such things work in practice.

I'm still waiting for the Remoaners to explain why they wish to be
governed by an unelected quango in Brussels, want lower wages for British
workers and want more immigration.

I'm still waiting for the brexiteers to explain why immigration will
change in a significant way.

Corse it will when Britain gets to decide
which EUians are free to move to Britain.

Why would they continue to let the dregs of Romania
and Poland show up in Britain ? Its not as if lots of
poms choose to move to Poland and Romania.

also why they think wages will go up

Even you should have noticed that, particularly with
minimum wage jobs like couriers and car washers
etc, that when there are lots more who can do that
work, no one will pay more than the minimum wage.

and why we wont still have to follow the EU directives to get CE on what
we want to export to the EU.

Sure, but that isnt the only export market for Britain.

and who is going to pay for all the extra red tape.

Those who buy what Britain flogs.