Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_5_] critcher[_5_] is offline

Default General election

On 21/04/17 22:37, Tim Watts wrote:
On 20/04/17 08:22, Broadback wrote:
It has hardly been declared, already I am bored with it, the "pundits"
telling us, over and over, what is going to happen. In fact I was bored
with it an hour after I heard. Surely I am not alone?

I'm not a betting man, but I just got onto Betfair and put a few quid on
various outcomes relating to how few seats labour will get.

The trouble with that is iobe is tempted to be unrealistically mean to
Corbyn.

Betting should IMHO only be done on things whose outcome is of purely
academic interest, like who will wind the Boat race. I mean, who gives a
****? Even though I went to one of the universities.

have your arse smacked regular then did you son?