Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Renting a car?

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 20:16:02 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 23:50:49 +0300, Micky wrote:

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 19:16:06 GMT, "Tekkie®"
wrote:

On 22-Apr-2017, Micky wrote:

This Kia Piccanto, requires your foot on the brake to go into
reverse. Probably a good idea. Also to go into Park.

So when I turn the car off while it's in Neutral, and I get out of the
car, and it starts rolling, I have to get back in the car while it's
rolling to put my foot on the brake to shift into Park!

I believe all cars are like this now-but I'm not putting money on it.
I guess you don't use the PARKING brake either...

Sometimes I do, if the situation calls for it.

Parking in Neutral ALWAYS calls for it - - - -

Not relevant to me. I don't park iln Neutral unless I make a mistake,
like I have 2 or 3 times with this car. I park in Park.