Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Allodoxaphobia[_2_] Allodoxaphobia[_2_] is offline

Default How to transfer files from phone to computer?

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 08:53:16 -0500, George Fields wrote:

After plugging my phone USB into computer, and changing settings to
transfer files from phone to computer, instead of charging, there
doesn't seem to be a way to get my file managers on either one to see
the other, and initiate a transfer.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

As soon as the sci.electronics.repair's crack mind-reading team
reveals the make,model and software of your phone, and the
operating system on your computer, someone will get back
to you with some knowledge-based answers.